Saturday, May 19, 2012

Photos from my first show

As promised in my "firsts" blog hop post, here are some pictures from my first show (which was apparently at age 13 and not 12 based on the timestamp). I didn't feel like figuring out how to scan pictures to my email, so instead I propped up the photos against the wall, laid down on the floor, and angled my phone to take pictures of the pictures without weird shadows or brightness from the ceiling light.

...because that was definitely easier than figuring out how to use the scanner.

Pre-show prep: note the smudge on his front left where I was a little too liberal with the hoof polish.

Right after the warmup ride. Time to hurry up and wait.

I was really good at keeping my chin up. Not so much at avoiding looking terrified.
Hmm...maybe being on the wrong lead wasn't the only reason we didn't place in jumping!



Well, that was cute.

Going to get some barn time in tomorrow so hopefully that will get the wheels turning for a more substantive post. In the meantime, check out my graduation cap!


No comments:

Post a Comment