- Obsessively noodle around the internet trying to figure out if the instructor you found is actually good or not.
- Realize you worked with said instructor during your internship at a certain horse magazine because she is also an editor. What the hay!?
- Feel stupid for not connecting the name to the face.
- Continue to obsessively noodle around the internet.
- Horse Nation Horse Nation Horse Nation
- Ooh! Peanut butter cookies!
- Make peanut butter cookies.
- Eat peanut butter cookies.
- Eat dinner, which is soup that you made earlier this week so you wouldn't have to cook after going to the barn. womp womp wommmmp...
- Eat more cookies.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Things to do when your lesson is canceled
Sadly my dressage lesson at 7:15pm was canceled due to 90-degree-plus weather and a crazy thunderstorm around 4pm that gave my car a carwash au naturale and made the tree outside my office thrash around like a wild thing in the wind. I'm sure it would have made a school horse do the same. Except that after I touched base with the instructor re: the cancelling and rescheduling of the lesson, the weather started to progressively get better and by the time I got out of work it was perfectly fine weather to ride in. So here are some things to do that will stave off feelings of why, universe, why?!