Saturday, November 3, 2012

Horse haikus

Getting the creative juices flowing today. Got the idea from the always-hilarious HorseNation haikus.


"Summer Turnout"

Not fat, just big boned.
Mom, not in front of my friends!
Grazing muzzle blues.


 image via




"Summer Turnout, Part II"

Handful of grain? I
know I'm no Rambo model
but this is abuse.


image via





"No Escape"

Leaves whisper a hex.
That bucket wasn't here before.
Everything's haunted.

image via





"Show Day"

Wake up so early
Groomed, braided, ready:
It storms at 8 a.m.




image via





"Leaves Aren't Interesting When You Can't See Red"
Fall hack, boring walk
Straight shot back to my stall
Ha ha ha ha ha

image via




From Byron:

"Revenge"
I want to run free.
Stuck in my stall though
I will poop so much.


image via




Feel free to comment with your own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment