Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 13 – 30 Day Horse Challenge – A Video of Your Worst Riding

Double post today to make up for yesterday.

I wish for this one I had this video of me riding my horse from high school. It would be interesting to compare then/now, but it's at my parents' house. So not that this is the best  riding ever, but I don't have a video of my worst. I'll just give you a medley of recent-ish videos I've taken since I got a smartphone and it became really easy to get video.

I'll go chronologically. It appears that I transformed from my old hunter ways of doing nothing with the reins...to having a chair seat...to finding occasional success getting the horse to use his hind end and reach for the bit. Sounds about accurate.

April 2012

November 2012

Two weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment