Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 20 – 30 Day Horse Challenge – Your favorite horse show

This one is unexpectedly easy...I don't show enough to have a "favorite" show, but the barn manager at the therapeutic rescue just texted me today asking if I would ride Shadow in a local schooling show this month. Of course I said yes! Had to move some stuff around in order to make it (I consulted a horsey friend who confirmed that it was perfectly OK to fake sick so I could clean tack and bathe instead of going to a dinner party). I think it will be a really fun day. We'll be doing hunter pleasure classes since he doesn't jump.

May is shaping up to be a busy month but I am very excited to get us both all dressed up for a low-level show that doesn't really have much pressure.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I love local schooling shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun! But I have to admit that when I read the title, I thought they wanted to know about a favorite horse television show, lol.

    ReplyDelete