Saturday, August 3, 2013

He Knows Me Well

So my role at work is changing yet again--this time I'm happy about it, as opposed to last time when  my reaction was AHH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING and to be utterly terrified I was just getting passed down the line Black Beauty-style, since I'd been flipped between four different departments in the few months I'd worked there, and there had been layoffs at the company.

Anyway, I explained to Byron that I would get to be working more with a team I really liked, but there was still a bit of an unknown factor that I wasn't sure if I could handle.

His response:

Well look who the grumpy baby is! Oh. Carla, we want you to run another publication cause you are amazing. Oh Carla we want you to run the company cause you are amazing. Oh Carla we want you to rule the world cause you are amazing.

Carla's reaction to it all?


Ugh, is this going to interfere with my horseback riding?

Spot on.

4 comments: