Thursday, January 31, 2013

Most Badass Foxhunt Ever

Short post, I know, but I just wanted to share this article I read on HorseNation today: The Craic Heard Round the World.

 It's the story of an amazing woman who, along with 49 other women, broke the Guinness Word Record of ladies riding aside to hounds...just four weeks after her final treatment for breast cancer. Wonderful pictures and wonderful story; it really made my day. I hope I never am in her situation but if I was, I could only hope to have her strength and great attitude.

Or if that's not possible, I would settle for looking like as much of a BAMF as Lady Martha Sitwell. You'll see what I mean if you read it.



3 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to read the article yet, but I just checked out the pictures and WOW. I also wish I am that awesome some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I read that article this morning and immediately started sending the link to poeple

    ReplyDelete