Thursday, January 24, 2013

Priorities



Me: I showed (Coworker) our video of Beckett
Byron: Good for you baby MAKE FRIENDS
Me: she literally loled
Byron: Invite her for dinner!
Me: NO I hate friends
Byron: Glass of wine while shes in town?
Me: She's leaving tomorrow, and I have a lesson tonight
Byron: Great, then next time :)
Me: lesson>friendship

There are some things normal people just can't understand.


P.S.--Thanks again for everyone who is being patient with the blog hop technical issues. Should be working now but just comment or email at collegialequestrian {at} gmail {dot} com if you need help.

4 comments:

  1. Since I got the kitten my blog has become more and more stupid cat videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Yeah I usually ditch my friends for my horse too.

    ReplyDelete