Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stationery Contest Over at She Moved to Texas

I wanted to let you all know about a fun contest going on at the She Moved to Texas blog:
He took the REALLY long spot.
It's for fancy personalized stationery!!! All you have to do is follow the instructions on her original post. There are two more days left in the contest. Good luck to you if you enter, but I hope I win--I seriously identified with her when she said her "inner east coast preppy girl loves classy, personalized stationary." Because that's actually who I am. And I find the horses' expressions on these things hilarious--kind of like "AAAHHH HERE WE GO!" I know they are supposed to be fancy but that's what I think when I see them and I love it.

Anyway, like I said--best of luck, but not really. It's every stationery aficionado for him/herself out there.

2 comments: